Subscope Theremin

Posted: 2/7/2018 8:51:56 PM
DOMINIK

JPascal: maybe. Theoretically. But i cannot tell about a 'AHA' difference of behaviour to the normal rod.

Dewster: i am feeling honored, thanks. Unfortunately, whenever i have been asked about solutions and indeed answered or have given away schematics i felt not so good afterwards. I think because it takes that much time for me (who is more into arts than into understanding electronics ~ which i do not understand but: the route is the goal) developing|adapting circuit details (being them a little fancy or nothing but common) and hopp: away..

You were not asking for something to just copy but for a tip. If only i could.. give me some time..

Sensitivity, linearity.. i cannot provide you with data. It behaves like in the videos :) and yes for the EQ coil.

That book would contain more pictures than words. 

Posted: 2/9/2018 6:19:45 PM
JPascal

Dominik: This theremin seems to be in design, handling, sound and dynamic one of the bests. I think, tips are welcome, secrets shall not disclosed. For me is your instrument a high level benchmark. May be you are creative and others are business minded. 

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.