Etherhello from Italy

Posted: 2/11/2015 4:26:12 PM
riva1919

Hi guys!

I'm a new member of thereminworld.com, I'm enthusiast of Theremin and everything belong to this world. I like the sound and the way how this instrument is played both.

I have bought an older (2000) Pegna Theremin, it is called 'The Tube theremin'. At now I'm realising a support for microphone stand and I'm trying to calibrate the theremin. 

I hope to find useful advice about theremin in general and I hope to give some important suggetion too.

Best wishes!

P.S. Some picture of my TH4:https://www.dropbox.com/s/th2sjyx7lw9zut6/Pegna%20Musical%20Instruments%20-%20The%20Tube%20Theremin%20-%20TH4.rar?dl=0

If someone explain how should i upload the folder in a new photo album (website seems to give me the possibility only to upload one photo per time), i will remove the dropbox link.

Posted: 2/11/2015 10:46:22 PM
CraftyWitch

Welcome!

I am new to the wonderful world of the Theremin too. This site has so many wonderful people who will answer any questions you may have. Keep us posted on your progress with your Theremin. I look forward to more posts from you. Until then, theremin on! 

Christina

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.