ThereminWorld.com does not sell theremins

Posted: 12/23/2007 8:19:57 PM
Jason

It pains me whenever I get a letter like the following from a reader who has had a bad experience buying a theremin. Even worse, I am confused that so many people think they are talking to ThereminWorld.com when they order a theremin from one of our affiliates. I'm not sure how many more ways I can say it, but [b]ThereminWorld.com does not sell theremins. We simply provide you with links to stores who do.[/b]. If you are having a problem with your order, you need to contact the online store you ordered it from - not ThereminWorld.com.

That said, everyone please rev up your theremins and try to send this upset person some Good Vibrations for the holidays...

[i]Hi Jason:
I called your store On November 27th! I ordered the " Moog Music Etherwave Theremin (Pre-assembled)" From you guys. I was told that you didn't have any in stock and that you didn't ship to Canada. I was also told that You would have some in 2 weeks MAX
G U A R A N T E E D! I was promised by some guy that it would be here by Christmas DAY! I also told him - as he brushed me off, that I would pay any extra fees to have it rush delivered...SO I ordered it through International Orders - MY CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED AND CHRISTMAS IS 5 DAYS AWAY! Unless by some miracle you can ship it to them to ship it to me over the weekend and on Christmas Eve, It better be here SOON! I don't understand what the hold up is..if someone orders something from you and needs it by a realistic date - like a month! If you have ANY DOUBTS at all ---- rush it to your store --- or at least ORDER IT and dont assume itll be there....Now you've ruined my Christmas and charged my $450! How like retail!
GET IT HERE BY CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!![/i]
Posted: 12/24/2007 12:18:25 AM
Jeff S

I don't know what we could say about this guy/gal without sounding demeaning, even though it would be justified.

Don't let it get you down. It's not your fault.

BTW...Have a very Therry Christmas Jason!
Posted: 12/24/2007 3:51:08 AM
GordonC

Indeed. It can be so irksome to have your heart set on a particular gift, only to discover too late that it's this year's must-have present and the manufacturer has underestimated demand. I can understand the cathartic effect of firing of a volley of email face-slaps at anyone vaguely associated with the purchase. And the lack of straight thinking about who might actually be responsible.

Of course, there are a couple of bright sides. At least one family has been spared the festive misery of listening to a theremin newcomer strangling cats all day long. And - hey, did demand for etherwaves just go through the roof? There could just be a load of newcomers here on ThereminWorld to share your journey with when it finally arrives next year.

A joyous Brumalia to one and all.
Posted: 12/24/2007 3:28:10 PM
Thomas Grillo

Wow. I sure hope that person get's there theremin soon. Don't let it get to you Jason. You've done your bit, and that's all you can do.

Have a wonderfull holiday, and I'll certainly send out some good vibes with the theremin to help out. ;)
Posted: 12/25/2007 7:16:26 PM
Zsy

I ordered my theremin last month...
*Goes back to watching mailbox*
Posted: 12/27/2007 7:16:48 PM
omhoge

oh good grief.

this poor person in Canada still thinks we sell theremins and that they ordered one from us.

OK everybody, listen up!
If you ordered a theremin from
http://instrumentpro.com/

then please contact
http://instrumentpro.com/
about your order.

I wish you luck, hope you get your theremin soon
and unfortunately that is all anyone at ThereminWorld can do for you. I remember how hard it was to wait for mine and how great it felt to play when it arrived.

all the best!
Posted: 1/1/2008 8:48:36 PM
buddycraigg

i bet his family paid the company to delay shipping so they could have a peaceful holiday
Posted: 1/6/2008 6:11:26 PM
Thierry

such could have done my family... *lol*

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.