New Wavefront Classic Production

Posted: 1/7/2009 11:28:15 AM
carport888

I have recently been in communication with Gene Segal of Wavefront Technologies, who has informed me of a new production run of his Wavefront Classic model Theremin.

The price is set at $1,800USD +shipping, with production of the first wave to be complete in about 1 month's time.

I ended up buying Bret's Wavefront Classic, but thought you all might like to know of this rare opportunity to purchase a brand new professional level theremin.

To get a hold of your own, or to get in contact with Gene directly, visit Wavefront Technologies's('s's's) website (http://www.theremin.ws/).

Bump to front page? :)
Posted: 1/8/2009 5:47:41 PM
omhoge

Thanks and congratulations carport888, yes, I've been wanting to do a news post.
But there are some other things that have prevented me from doing a front page article for Wavefront. Please be assured, we're trying to help him out.
Soon hopefully, it's really nice to have another professional theremin available!
[update Mar.29.09]
We had a lot to work through to get his site and some content together, but it's finally bumped to the front page, and I sure hope it helps!
Posted: 1/9/2009 9:08:07 AM
Thereminstrel

That's excellent news, carport888; I think you and the Wavefront Classic will be ideally suited to each other.

This really is a top-quality theremin. Not only does it have a wonderful "traditional" look; it has, in my opinion, a truly beautiful "voice". I have one of the recently produced Classics, which arrived at the end of December. I'm still getting used to it and exploring its potential, but I can honestly say it's rapidly becoming my favourite theremin. I only wish I could play well enough to do it justice!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.