Theremin / Theremin Kit

Posted: 2/11/2009 5:27:58 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Hi Lucy,
I am having a problem with your email..

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
xxxxxxxx_xx@hotmail.com

I replaced the letters with xxx

I will try again - but if you have another email address, please contact me using that..

Hi Gordon -
Thank you! :)

Fred.
Posted: 2/11/2009 9:35:21 AM
Luckiluce

Ok I have emailed you again from a new email address.
Hope you get it.
Let me know if you have any more problems : D
Lucy
Posted: 2/20/2009 12:04:22 PM
Luckiluce

Hey Fred...
Have emailed you back a couple of times, not sure if you are getting my emails because I haven't heard from you.
Please let me know...
Thanks...
Lucy : D
Posted: 2/20/2009 3:14:46 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

[b]**** Lucy .. This topic is now closed, so if you need to communicate here, edit your last posting !!

Have sent you an email.. Kit should be ready to send early next week. I NOW HAVE THE DETAILS ON WHERE TO SEND IT.

When you have it working, you can either send me a cheque, or make an on-line donation of >= £40 to [/b]www.streetkidsrescue.org. [b]I will be sending you the EPE article which details all construction and testing, and also has details of antenna parts / construction.. alternatively you can construct experimental antennas using plastic tube and alu foil tape, and use these as a template for 'real' antennas .

I will be here to advise you through the build / testing process... If this proves troublesome, we can open a new thread in the construction forum so that others here can join in.

If for any reason you are not happy with the Theremin, you can return the kit to me and make no payment or donation. If you need to contact me directly, [/b]http://www.fundamental-designs.com/[b] has my address, phone number etc.[/b]
Posted: 2/20/2009 3:17:13 PM
Luckiluce

I have emailed you back straight away... It seems not to have worked again lol!
I shall email you again...
Lucy
Posted: 2/20/2009 3:24:20 PM
Luckiluce

(I sent it again 5mins ago)
Let me know if you need me to resend it... : D

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.