Etherwave PRO on ebay! US $1,995.00

Posted: 2/10/2009 5:04:08 PM
GordonC

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I should note that the tVox is a factory built machine. It would require a substantial pre-order to convince [i]me[/i] to restart a business venture - with the associated investments in time and capital - that had previously closed down after a short production run.
Posted: 2/10/2009 5:35:16 PM
omhoge

I'll keep singing in the rain GC.
I'd gladly place an order too, if the timing stays right. I've emailed them at least once a year to check in and never got any reply that gave hope. So must agree, it's an extreme long shot at best. But maybe T. will have good luck...
Posted: 2/10/2009 6:24:48 PM
Jeff S

Am I missing something? Who in their right mind could truly commit to something like this without knowing the actual final sell price?
Posted: 2/10/2009 10:50:01 PM
hypergolic

Yep....how much green are we talking?
Posted: 2/10/2009 11:27:43 PM
vonbuck

Hi Chris,
Sorry I forgot. We've "spoken" before, your in Bristol?
Oh, so you have the only limited edition, but I'm sure I have the only left handed one in Ct.
We will have to get together and talk over coffee, I ain't much of a dueler.

andy
Posted: 2/11/2009 1:44:34 AM
Thierry

[i]Yep....how much green are we talking? [/i]

Difficult to say exactly. At this moment we are collecting more or less non-binding pre-orders in order to convince the manufacturer to restart production.

The last devices have been sold for about 700 EUR at the end of 2006.

Theremins are no color-TVs, so don't expect to get "full HD" at the same price that you paid last year for "HD ready" only.

Since there are a lot of uncertainties in this story, nobody may tell exactly that a new tVox tour will cost YYY EUR. But all the experienced people I consulted were convinced that there will be still only 3 Ys and not 4.

So in order to minimize their risk, the interested people may send me an email with the following content: "I declare myself ready to order a new tVox Tour theremin as long as its final price will not exceed nnn EUR/GBP/USD. Name, address, email, phone, thank you"

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.