Etherwave Pro, limited edition (walnut) for sale or trade

Posted: 3/30/2009 4:50:25 PM
kconnor

Hi Theremaniacs,

I'm considering selling my Etherwave Pro, limited edition (walnut back), serial number 0407. It's pristine, all documents and original bits -- padded Moog gig bag with inserts, DVD, etc. I'm the original and sole owner: I bought it from Roger at BigCityMusic in Feb 2006, it shipped direct from Moog a few weeks later.

It has spent the last two years in the bag, in the closet, being sad. I'd like to see her go to a working musician, or at least have a fighting chance of being played live.

Email me at kevinconnor@mac.com for photos, questions and offers. I'll post here and on the Moog forum first for a week, before going to ebay.

Very best, KevinC

Posted: 3/30/2009 5:08:39 PM
kconnor

More info: telephone +1 (360) 820 4066, Pacific Time.

Trade for? I wouldn't say no to a clean Ducati Monster 696. My wife certainly would, but I wouldn't ;-)
Posted: 3/30/2009 7:39:10 PM
kconnor

posted set of photos on Flikr link (http://www.flickr.com/photos/36938749@N06/)

Forgot to mention -- brand new, works perfectly. About 20 minutes total time on the clock. Best, KevinC

[i]fixed link TW-Staff[/i]
Posted: 3/30/2009 8:23:07 PM
Thierry

Oh!

I would like so much to invite this beautiful instrument to France! But for the moment it is surely far beyond my liquidity... :-(
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:56:39 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

From your profile image, it looks like your baby has been playing it! :-)

[i]"invite this beautiful instrument"[/i] - Me too .. But I cannot afford to get sentimental..
I want one of these for a few months, to take apart, draw up schematics, and fully document - then sell a technical reference manual for this instrument.. But, Like Thierry - it is an extremely bad time for liquidity.

Anyone interested in lending me thier E-Pro, and taking 50% of money earned from book? If so, Email me!

(with my luck, Moog will release a TRM for the E-Pro a week before my book gets on the shelves! ):
Posted: 3/31/2009 5:15:25 PM
Thierry

[i]with my luck, Moog will release a TRM for the E-Pro a week before my book gets on the shelves[/i]

... and I always thought that this kind of luck was dedicated to me and my co-religionists... :-)))

If I could manage to buy such an instrument, my primary intention would be to play on it. I feel these last times that dealing too much with technical questions kills the music in me.
Posted: 4/4/2009 3:14:05 AM
kconnor

Hi list,

The theremin is sold, thank you to all who wrote me or posted here! I'm very happy to say it went to a local fellow just down the road in Seattle, Ken Moore, who is doing some interesting things with his Wii Theremin project ( www.kenmooredesign.com ). Lovely guy, and I'm glad that it's going to a nice home. A nice low carbon footprint transaction!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.