Ether Music 2006 Info Now Available!

Posted: 5/19/2006 10:49:35 PM
Jeff S

Lydia and Wilco will be back!

I just saw the announcement on the Moog Music website.

http://moogmusic.com/news.php?cat_id=116&news=1

They also provide a link to the Ether Music 2006 webpage.

http://www.ethermusicfest.com/

I haven't read it yet myself, so I'm headed there now.
Posted: 5/19/2006 11:05:18 PM
Jeff S

Good news! A four day pass is only $250.00 this year. Now I can afford the gas to drive down there. LOL

It looks like the concerts (at least) will be held at the University of North Carolina - Asheville.
Posted: 5/20/2006 9:05:46 AM
omhoge

Thank you!
Looks like venues and lodging are still up in the air though. Can't help but feel for those Moog folks trying to pull this off.

I love that photo of Kavina, she's smiling while playing and clearly watching her hand which should make all us paw watchers here feel better.

Posted: 5/22/2006 9:04:41 PM
Jason

Hey all. I've added the "Going to EtherMusicFest" option on the profiles edit page. If you set the option, your forum posts will tell everyone else you're planning to attend.

Unfortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it), I will not be able to attend this year. I finally got into a training program for work that I've been trying to get into for the past 2 years and it just happens to overlap with August 3-5th. I'm really disappointed I won't be there, but I'll rely on all of you to post in the forums & send in pictures to share with the rest of us unlucky souls.
Posted: 6/5/2006 9:32:37 PM
Jeff S

For those of you who don't get the Moog Music "newsletter"...

The schedule information for Ether Music 2006 has been expanded and hotel information is now available.

No other performers have been added, but I'm curious about the "Theremin Showcase Concert" scheduled for Saturday evening.

Anyone who is seriously thinking of going, please don't put off your decision for too long.

Ether Music 2006 (http://www.ethermusicfest.com/index.php)

Jeff
Posted: 6/19/2006 10:11:12 PM
Jeff S

Well, it looks like there is still hope for this event.

Moog Music has just announced that "The Lothars" will be headlining the Saturday night concert.

We hope all goes well and we will get the chance to experience "The Lothars" in person. See you then Jon.
Posted: 6/19/2006 11:27:02 PM
kkissinger

Hey Jeff,

Looked at MoogMusic.com and the Etherfest site and, well... don't see any mention of the Lothars, yet. Guess MM has to update the website.
Posted: 6/19/2006 11:44:34 PM
Jeff S

I guess I've got the exclusive then. Not really...I'm sure Jon knew about it first.

I got the information from the Moog Music newsletter that came out today.

They didn't provide any other information than that.

I tell you what....I'll forward the message to you.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.