Project: Pimento's 10th Anniversary Tiki Blowout, June 27, Forbidden Island (Alameda)!

Posted: 6/1/2010 2:31:10 PM
Jason

From our inbox:
---

Hey hipsters...

Project: Pimento (http://www.projectpimento.com/) has been around a LONG time. Ten years in fact. Ten years of spreading that sweet theremin lounge sound across the Bay Area and the world. And the advantage of being around a long time is that you learn to plan ahead...So, Project: Pimento is announcing it's 10th Anniversary Tiki Blowout Party to be held at Forbidden Island in Alameda on Sunday Jun 27, 2010.

P:P will play from 6-8pm, lots of delicious tiki drinks will be flowing, and there will be free cake and a CD giveaway! Rum and cake...who can resist? So mark down your calendars and we'll see you at the bar!
Posted: 6/2/2010 8:29:08 AM
virani

I wish I could. I love Project Pimento. They are probably my biggest influence on my theremin music.
Posted: 6/3/2010 7:26:45 AM
kkissinger

If I was within 200 miles, I'd make the drive to hear Project Pimento. They have a great sound and, due to Robby's theremin style, the theremin fits right into the music.

[i]-- Kevin[/i]

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.