Ether 2010 - More pictures

Posted: 5/22/2010 1:48:25 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

I have updated my web page - (yes.. this is a shameless bit of self promotion! LOL)

SkyWave Theremins at Ether 2010 (http://www.therasynth.com/html/into_ether.html)

The dead links have been removed, and all the pages combined into this one page - It may take a little longer to load, but should be easier to navigate (simply scroll down).

Please let me know if you have any trouble with this web page..
<- My email.. or Fred[at]SkyWaveTheremins[dot]com
Posted: 5/22/2010 5:30:22 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

.. and here are some more I have added since last - They can be accessed from the main page - but here is a direct link:

more pics (http://www.therasynth.com/html/photos.html)
Posted: 5/22/2010 5:26:50 PM
Jeff S

Thank you Fred, for the inside look for those of us who couldn't be there. Well done!
Posted: 5/23/2010 9:57:51 PM
FredM

Thanks Jeff - glad you liked it.

I have now embedded some youtube videos of the event.

I have one of the H1 'Theremins' still to be constructed, and intend to do this while taking photos / videos / audio samples, and to publish these.. it will probably be about a month before this is done - but I hope this will be useful, particularly for constructors.

I also know that many people took videos of 'my' Theremins being played - if anyone sees any of these videos on-line anywhere, please let me know..

My good camcorder was DOA when I got to the event - I went off and quickly bought a cheap camera with video recording, just to have a record of the event/s (most of the photos on my site were taken with this camera) - I also took loads of videos - but never realized that this camera didnt record sound!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.