Theremin Techniques For Everyone

Posted: 9/26/2011 11:09:36 PM
schielenkrahe

Finally have my new blog of Theremin Techniques and Tips up and running at www.kiprosser.com. For thereminists at all levels. Much more will be added in the weeks to come. Some of this video's a little rough around the edges, but just think of it as indy film making. End of shameless plug.
Posted: 9/27/2011 12:31:02 AM
RS Theremin

Hello Kip,

You're a good person and it’s been a while since we chatted…

I have long followed your journey with the theremin. I am most fascinated with your interest in the theremin as music therapy. With musicians coming home from the Middle East war it is my hope to inspire a few theremin warriors that enjoy making classical music, but now have physical limitations that force them to make new life changes. If someone has interest here locally I will adapt the theremin physically so you can explore a new path to making music. It is videos like Kip's I will use to teach. Semper Fi

Christopher

Posted: 9/27/2011 9:44:49 AM
Amethyste

I *heart* Kip :)
He's a sweet gentleman!!!
Posted: 9/27/2011 10:54:50 AM
AlKhwarizmi

This is really useful information, I will surely try those exercises. This is the kind of thing that helps those of us learning to play the theremin a lot. Thanks!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.