Buying Jaycar Theremin...

Posted: 12/3/2007 9:01:33 AM
Qahwi

Hi!

I'm from Finland and I'd like to buy one of the Jaycar theremin kits. Does anyone here know how I can order it directly here to Finland? Or do I have to order it to UK and then ship to Finland? In their website there are only options to ship to UK and pretty much anywhere else, but no European shipping possibility. Which shipping possibility do I choose to get it here? Jaycar hasn't answered to my e-mails so that's why I'm asking you. Please help me.

-Sami
Posted: 1/2/2008 6:00:08 PM
Thierry

If they don't answer, that means probably that they aren't interested in doing business. In that case I would consider ordering my Theremin at a different manufacturer...

I really enjoyed the email exchange with Capt.Theremin (his name on ebay) before my ordering. Dan (his real name) answered almost immediately to all my questions and helped me in finding the best shipping mode. I got the impression that he would also answer within a few hours if I had a technical issue with the instrument.
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:39:10 PM
TomFarrell

Dan is also the only theremin manufacturer who has contacted me to provide information for my theremin buying page and comparison chart.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.