Ondioline

Posted: 9/11/2006 8:46:14 PM
Dayfan

I am in the process of restoring an Ondioline. The instrument is essentially complete and generates many interesting sounds. The instrument has many switches, trimmers and tuning controls which makes tuning and setting up the instrument a real challenge with so many unknown variables. Does anyone have or know where I can get users and/or tech manuals for an Ondioline? Any language will do.

Mark
Posted: 10/3/2006 11:13:03 PM
Dayfan

I guess I'll have to answer my own question. The following site has all the info on the Ondioline I needed and then some. Found the site through a French acquaintance who plays the Ondes Martenot. http://retrotsf.free.fr/ondioline/ondioline.htm
Posted: 10/4/2006 11:36:16 PM
Jeff S

Sorry Mark....I would venture to guess that you already know far more about the workings of the Ondioline than the vast majority of us.

I assumed you already made a thorough search of the internet. I did one myself, but one could age a year sifting through all of the references to Stereolabs "Jenny Ondioline" to find any useful information. I didn't find anything resembling the in-depth information you were looking for.

Good luck with your project. I'd be interested to hear what it sounds like when you are finished.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.