Youtube

Posted: 4/21/2009 4:05:00 PM
terrymin

Wey hey finally got on the tube
its a bit wobbly but at least I tried.
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQuX40MlfI)
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:38:18 PM
Jeff S

Finally? Was playing on youtube was a goal of yours then? Do you have any vids on youtube of your guitar playing?

It's not clear from your bio how long you've been playing the theremin, and my memory is not that good. Certainly a respectable performance.

I'm curious about a few of things. What was the occasion? Was this part of a larger program or a command performance? Where was it held.

Who was the young chap in the back by the camera? Was that Charlie?
Posted: 4/21/2009 11:38:42 PM
Brian R

Good work! Vibrato-wobble actually not a problem, certainly not nearly as distracting as the camera-wobble.
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:48:27 AM
terrymin

Hi Jeff, my youtube thing was just for fun.
no ambitions there.The concert was in my neighbors
house, the lad is their son. I don't have any vids of my guitar playing (probably a good thing).
I found the Theremin after watching Mark Carney around 2 years ago. Had to give up playing guitar ten years ago( lots of nerve damage to my hands), the theremin has got me back playing again.
It really has been a godsend....all the best..Terry
Posted: 4/22/2009 6:32:01 AM
Jeff S

Your neighbor's house, huh? I don't know anyone who has a pipe organ in their house. That's one thing that amazes me about many of the photo's I've seen of the theremin events in England. They all seem to be held in such grand venues.
We'd have to go to a really old church to find anything comparable. I'm not sure you'd even find a real pipe organ.
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:51:36 PM
terrymin

Are well we have posh neighbors around these parts
=http://www.poultonhall.co.uk/BellsAndWhistles.html]. My house is just a wee cotta
Posted: 4/23/2009 8:27:17 PM
teslatheremin

NO! We Citizen's of the United States of America can see the most beautiful and bountiful land on the face of the Earth. With the best document for the control of government ever devised: The Constitution of the United States of America!
The USofA has been the most generous country that has ever existed on planet Earth. The USofA has freed more Humans from tyranny than any country that has ever existed on planet Earth.
Europe, for all it's sweet architecture, has been the most evil and destructive compilation of political experiments in the history of Human kind. Screw the buildings that survived all the Wars that have fomented there!
Buildings, all so old and beautiful, but the people who inhabit and visit them have been pacified, and still do not have a clue how many freedoms they have given up to their little language specific States, the EU and then the coming UN One World Government!

Unfortunately, for the world, the 666 is the head of the United States of America. I am sorry for what is about to happen to you in the EU.

Good-Bye!

teslatheremin
Posted: 4/23/2009 8:27:59 PM
teslatheremin

I Crazy!
You Crazy?

tesla

P.S.--- I, of course, think the British are our only hope!
Posted: 4/24/2009 12:45:20 PM
Rowsby

Now I understand why state officials tell the locals not to drink the water in NW Ohio during the springtime... ;)

Posted: 4/24/2009 8:29:51 PM
teslatheremin

That is correct! Just giggle our Recalled Mayor Carleton S. Finkbiener. That is his name--- no joke.
He prefers 'Carty'. So, one can only imagine the possibilities in name enhancement: Farty S? Stinkwhiner, is the one that comes to mind.
A career political dolt--- democrat party hack. This arrogant individual has never held a long term job in the private sector. He is beyond believing his own incompetence.I can only guess he drinks very deep during the NW Ohio spring.

You must never drink the water here in NW Ohio, especially from the spigots that the ruling party slurps.

Friends, I humbly ask for you all to give a modest prayer up for Toledo, Ohio USofA.
Thanks!

Good Luck!

teslatheremin

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.