Theremin and Talkbox Video Outtake "Loving You"

Posted: 4/30/2009 10:15:16 PM
kkissinger

[i]"It seems to me pretty funny that theremists have such over inflated egos..."[/i]

You probably didn't intend for your comment to come out the way it did.
Posted: 5/1/2009 4:45:02 AM
GordonC

[i]over inflated[/i]

That reminds me of another theory regarding how Minnie Riperton hits those notes...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7l9-xoCclE
Posted: 5/1/2009 7:53:22 AM
kkissinger

Over inflated?

...or "broad minded"??

Posted: 5/1/2009 8:54:05 AM
EricK

TM,
Oh really I was referring to the Levnet people teslat was referring to. I fully realize that when you put yourself out there you are asking for a reaming.

KK
Those particular thereminists. Lets not start splitting hairs here lol. People that think they are gods gift to any instrument make me want to train monkeys to operate Midi sequences. Look, Im not trying to make any enemies by posting a video but if what they are saying about the group of people is true then it warrants comment. And Im suspecting that they aren't really that large of a group either and its probably a generalization. But there are classical purists who get outraged and stage coups when you deviate from their Mozart.

GeoC,
Hauntingly close rendition there.
Posted: 5/1/2009 9:07:00 PM
teslatheremin

EricK,
Thanks, for the forgiveness.
And, as for me being an unwarranted sarcastic 'dick', well, just giggle me for TW!
Welcome to ThereminWorld!

Good Luck!

teslatheremin
Posted: 5/2/2009 12:20:56 AM
EricK

noted

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.