My virtual theremin project has been completed.

Posted: 12/5/2009 11:38:46 AM
djmojo

A couple of months back I posted in here asking for advice on how to achieve heterodyning for a software theremin emulator I have been working on. I received some excellent information from folks here and wished to express my thanks here as well as provide an update on the project.

The AirDeck project is now finished and I have some video to share of it in action:

AirDeck (http://mojosdojo.com/?p=351)

I will be checking back in here every so often as the theremin fascinates me and I hope someday to aquire one. Also, programming in this arena has been a blast and I look forward to incorporating new ideas in this arena in the future.

All the best,

Mojo
Posted: 6/11/2010 11:56:28 PM
Jason

Wow - I finally just watched this and it's a very cool project! The fact that you're waving your hands around instead of holding a Wii remote is great, and the visual queues you get on which note you're playing from the PC screen is also very cool. It'd be great to be able to use a real theremin audio signal as an input to that software and get the same kind of visual feedback.
Posted: 6/13/2010 1:48:45 PM
djmojo

Jason,

Thanks very much for the feedback and the kind words. It is absolutely appreciated!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.