Brother Can You Spare A Dime - on a Wavefront Classic

Posted: 7/16/2011 5:48:50 PM
Eban

I played to an edited Karaoke track I bought off itunes (I cut out a horn solo section). I have been doing so much "spacey" stuff, I was very happy to explore a more "organic" mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpnV_KMK9qs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Posted: 7/16/2011 11:48:16 PM
Amethyste

Hello Eban!
I listened to 2 of your video on youtube - I liked them very much!
Are you pleased with your wavefront? I am struggling with the volume loop. I am not totally pleased with the range of responsiveness... But overall, I love my wavefront!

I am glad you shared your link with us! It is nice to meet you!
Posted: 7/20/2011 9:00:06 PM
Eban

Thanks for checking out my videos! I really do love the Wavefront, but yes I did feel like the volume loop didn't react with quite the precision of the tone antenna. But I have gotten used to it. You can make adjustments by adjusting those little screwheads inside - but I've always been afraid to mess with it.

I see from the pics of your theremin you are left handed! It's nice that the Wavefront seems to be easily switchable in that regard so, unlike the Etherwave (which I also enjoy) you can play with the knobs facing you. i wish i could have gotten an Etherwave Pro, but that search led me to the Wavefront and I'm really pleased with its tone.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.