Got my E-Pro!

Posted: 3/16/2005 3:36:26 PM
Etherspiel

I purchased a new Etherwave Pro two days ago from Big City Music (great people over there). After having it for a few days, all I can say is "Wow". The sound is incredible, and the linearity is excellent.

I was torn between purchasing the Etherwave and the E-Pro, but after trying them both out (back to back), I realized how much more of an upgrade the Pro is. My other Theremin is a modified Theremax, and I found that the Etherwave standard did not have as good of linearity or playability as my Theremax, although I do like the Etherwave sound better (than the Theremax).

At any rate, all I can say is I am in love with the new instrument - it is so expressive and the sound is just gorgeous. If anyone out there is contemplating getting the Pro, all I can say is you will not be sorry - it is all the Theremin one could ever want.
Posted: 3/16/2005 3:38:07 PM
Etherspiel

Oops - I forgot to add that I did visit Gene Segal also to try out the Wavefront. It is also a very nice theremin with a great sound and linearity. I mainly chose the E-Pro because of the additional features.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.