i want my life back...

Posted: 11/5/2006 8:51:39 AM
georgega

I know how everyone feels, I have had this thing for a week and never before have I ever wanted to learn and practice scales as much I do with this thing, I can get scales out of it now and I am not not sounding like a Cat in pain so much any more!! even playing along with CD's....( Steve VI is not easy :-) )

Is it normal for a very simple musical intrument to have a hold on you? I too am looking for anything on the web with a Theramin in it ordering CD's ect.

It's a fantastic instument nothing like it or comes near it for total expression, you can realy make and touch the notes.

Can you get the Moog Pro Theramin in the UK. if so do you know where?
Posted: 11/5/2006 1:09:32 PM
TomFarrell

All of the Moog equipment can be purchased in the UK. No, I don't know specific suppliers, but you can almost certainly find out at moogmusic.com (they have a dealer directory) and if they don't list what you want, you can email them and I'd be incredibly surprised if they didn't respond to refer you to dealers.
Posted: 12/8/2006 9:13:34 AM
DiggyDog

There is definitely somethign about this instrument that makes us all a little obsessive...
Posted: 12/8/2006 9:17:24 AM
DiggyDog

I am in the process of filling my wife's Ipod with theremin songs.
Posted: 12/8/2006 9:50:57 AM
omhoge

rather than violated I'd say you're fortunate.
something deep inside of you has connected with this wonderful instrument.
few folks get to make this discovery, therefore art thou happy.

go with it, no matter where you end up it should be an interesting trip.
Posted: 12/12/2006 8:44:48 AM
DiggyDog

It makes for great party conversation.

Every once in a while you find someone who actually knows what it is...

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.