Swiss Theremin Rendez-vous

Posted: 12/2/2011 6:40:59 PM
coco

NODE is a rendez-vous dedicated to sound curiosities and to the theremin. This year, there's a special focus on analog synthesizers.

It will take place on the 28-29 January 2012, in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Concerts : Masami Takeuchi & Ensemble Mable, Carolina Eyck, Thorwald Jorgensen, May Roosevelt

Theremin lessons : Carolina Eyck, Pamelia Kurstin, Thorwald Jorgensen

Workshops : build a theremin, a drawdio or a mini Ondes Martenot

+ a special performance by Pamelia Kurstin, exhibition on theremin and analog synths, presentations by Thierry Frenkel and Masami Takeuchi, screening of Theremin, an Electronic Odyssey and much more !

Check it out : www.node-rdv.ch

Posted: 12/2/2011 9:40:17 PM
Jason

Thanks!  We posted this to the front page blog too.  It looks like it will be an amazing 2 day event!

Who from Theremin World will be attending?  Feel free to use this thread to organize meetups, etc.

Posted: 12/3/2011 1:01:37 PM
coco

Thank you Jason for posting this on the front page!

If someone feels like attending and need info / translation / help, please contact me!

Posted: 12/20/2011 8:33:03 AM
Thierry

... and up! ;-)

I'll be there too, so it's an opportunity to meet me and to get your theremins fixed, tuned and/or upgraded.

Posted: 2/5/2012 4:47:49 PM
coco

Wow!! The NODE, was a huge success!!

I would like to thank everyone who who took part! So many fantastic concerts, performances, talks, and great people! A very friendly atmosphere for theremin and analog synths lovers who were all delighted to meet!

Some pictures and videos have been added: http://www.node-rdv.ch/?page_id=661  

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.