Pandora acceptance

Posted: 12/6/2011 2:36:54 PM
Amethyste

Just wanted to share with my fellow thereminists and friends that my CD "Remembering Christmas" has been accepted on Pendora radio. Finally my hard work is starting to pay off!

I am so excited :)

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Amey

Posted: 12/6/2011 8:24:09 PM
Jason

Congratulations!  I'll have to start a "Like Amethyste" channel now!  Very cool!

Do you get royalties for each play?

Posted: 12/7/2011 2:24:13 AM
Amethyste

Jason ~
I am uncertain how Pendora pays their artists... It's a new ballgame to me, so I am slowly learning the ropes... I know they pay per play, but I think it's fractions of pennies... The more people listening to you the more you'll earn... I have 4 CDs total. I hope they like them all :)

Thanks for the support!!

Posted: 12/7/2011 2:28:31 AM
Jason

Have you tried a distribution service like TuneCore to get them up on iTunes and other sites?  I haven't looked much into the new Google Music offering, but I understand that will also make it really easy to get your music out there.  I look forward to hearing you on Pandora!!

Posted: 12/7/2011 11:17:19 AM
Amethyste

Jason,

I am on CDBABY.com which distributes to Amazon, Itunes and many other download platform. It will be a little bit before it gets on pandora, i'll let you know when the process has reached its final stages :)

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.