Global reach

Posted: 2/6/2012 4:04:16 PM
Jason

Hi.  My name is Jason, and I'm a Google Analytics nerd. :)

I've been pouring over our site statistics since we launched the new platform, and I thought it might be interesting to point out that since the beginning of the year, we've had site visitors from 126 different countries around the globe!  It's amazing to me that our little community has had this kind of reach. 

If you're lurking on the forums and aren't sure how to jump into a conversation, how about saying "Hi" and let us know where you're from?  I'd love to know more about how you learned about the theremin and what brought you here to our tiny corner of the Internet.

Welcome all!

Posted: 2/6/2012 4:07:51 PM
Amethyste

Hello from New Hampshire USA. :) The theremin fell on my lap literally, i've always wanted to learn how to play it and so far, it's been great :) I've met so many nice people in the theremin community!

Posted: 2/6/2012 4:33:08 PM
SewerPipe

Hey, Central Florida (USA) here.

On the flip side, as I do Theremin related searches on the net, I find references to TW all over the place. At times I run across what I think is "new material" and find out the trace-back ends up here. What goes on at TW does NOT stay at TW. If your site was not here, I would probably not have purchased/bought any Theremins. Please accept my grateful "Thank You" for all your dedication to the site.

Posted: 2/6/2012 5:10:26 PM
Thierry

I jump in saying "Bonjour et salutation théréminesques" from France. :-)

Posted: 2/8/2012 12:03:24 PM
Charlie D

That's amazing Jason! I'll have been one among many visitors from the UK.

But Google Analytics is so terrifyingly powerful that by now I imagine you've got my home address, bank details and National Insurance Number down.... :-/

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.