Glasgow Theremin (analogue)

Posted: 3/12/2012 3:48:12 AM
dewster

All that existed already, even without replacing the mixer, just read the first post by GordonC in this thread ...

Thanks!  I read that previously, have learned a lot from this site and others, and very much appreciate everything everyone has contributed.  My own mixer mod is a simple emitter follower for each oscillator, with a jumper to put it mostly back to stock response if desired (though I can't imagine why anyone would).  I'll post the schematic and some pix soon.

Posted: 3/14/2012 11:20:59 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

"We have missed you. Now that you have returned to the theremin fold you must never go away again" - Coalport

Peter! - Thank you ... I have missed you all and the insanity (I say this in the kindest possible way) of this place.

So much has changed in my life that, in many real ways, I am not the FredM who once frequented this place - As for "never go away again", sorry, but I cannot promise that - "never" is a bit too open-ended!

I never really left the "theremin fold" - just need to ration my energy and deal with the more important issues in my totally F***ed up life.. Theremins are extremely low priority on my present scale of things I need to deal with.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.