Theremin Lessons DVD now on Amazon Instant Video!

Posted: 8/6/2012 4:31:16 PM
Thomas Grillo

@gtc: I have your email regarding the quality control issue, and responded. The Amazon versions of the cases are much more ruggedly produced than the cases I was using on the homebrew releases. :)

Posted: 2/18/2013 4:31:52 PM
Thomas Grillo

ATTENTION THEREMIN STUDENTS OUTSIDE THE U.S.

Regarding the physical DVD, Theremin Lessons, I have recently been advised that customers who buy the physical DVD from outside the U.S. are being slapped with extremely high import, vat, and postal fees which bloody well nearly equal the cost of the product.

With that in mind, and until I can re-build a small quantity of in-studio stock just for international customers, I am recommending that unless you just HAVE TO have a physical copy and money's no object, that you go ahead and go for the downloadable version which is available via Amazon's instant video for under $10 U.S. At least you'll be able to get round the import, and postal fees.

Please accept my apologies for the inconviences you've esperienced in the process of buying the physical copies in other countries.

Posted: 2/26/2013 1:34:25 AM
ChrisC

Please accept my apologies for the inconviences you've experienced in the process of buying the physical copies in other countries.

Apologies accepted!  : ) 

At least after complaining I managed to get Amazon to cough up the majority of the Royal Mail & VAT overcharge!!!!!

Posted: 2/26/2013 1:47:55 AM
Thomas Grillo

I have complained to the powers that be at Amazon to let them know about this serious problem. They've responded with the usual form letter stating that they're "always" looking to expand product availability. I'll believe that when swine sprout aerofoils, and adeptly demonstrate Bernoulli's principles of aerodynamics, and translate through the fluid medium from one geographic location, to another without making contact with the ground. LOL ;)

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.