GODS BEHAVING BADLY

Posted: 8/24/2013 5:17:28 PM
theremin137

Back in June I sent out an email stating, "I did a recording session yesterday for a major motion picture. Details are hush-hush for now......."

Well, now I can "tell all."

The sesson in June -- as well as one back in March and another one yesterday -- was for the score of a film called "Gods Behaving Badly," based on the 2008 novel of the same name by British author Marie Phillips.

The score for the film was written by Christopher Young. (See www.officialchristopheryoung.com)

The theremin takes a substantial place in the score, and I'll get a screen credit. (First time, after doing film scores for 10 years!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

GODS BEHAVING BADLY

"Greek gods living in modern-day New York intervene in the lives of a young mortal couple. The intersection of the Gods and the mortals threatens not only the couple's budding relationship, but the future of everything else."

A Big Beach Films production

Starring Christopher Walken, John Turturro, Sharon Stone, Rosie Perez, Alicia Silverstone & Ebon Moss-Bachrach

Caroline Jaczko, Executive Producer

Mark Turtletaub & Peter Saraf, Producers

Marc Turtletaub, Director

Screenplay by Josh Goldfaden & Mark Turtletaub

Cinematography by Tak Fujimoto

Posted: 8/24/2013 6:01:30 PM
Jeff S

Congratulations, Charles!  We'll have to keep our eyes and ears open for that one.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.