Nearly New Burns B3 Deluxe for sale in UK

Posted: 2/8/2015 1:41:36 PM
alicepaul

I'm selling my nearly new (played twice!) Burns B3 deluxe theremin. I'm based in London and happy for folks to come and try it if they like. I got it as a very thoughtful gift, but it turns out that theremin just isn't my instrument! I made custom foam end protectors, and it fits perfectly inside a standard/large size yoga mat bag for easy travel. It's a lightweight and great theremin. £130 or best offer. Happy to send photos, but I can't figure out how to insert them into my post.

Posted: 2/9/2015 9:01:29 AM
GordonC

Hi alicepaul. I have a number of friends in the London area who might be interested in this, but do not read the thereminworld forums. They are, however, on Facebook. If you are there too you can find me at https://facebook.com/gordon.charlton - I would be happy to share a posting about this there.

Posted: 2/9/2015 5:08:24 PM
alicepaul

Thanks Gordon, will do.

Posted: 12/25/2015 9:28:15 AM
georgenchev

Hello My name is George and I wanted to ask if you're stealing selling that theremin because I was interested in that same model but couldn't afford it. Please write to me an e-mail to georgenchev@abv.bg if you it's still up for sale.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.