Photo Albums bug fixed

Posted: 4/3/2017 7:50:10 AM
Jason

I fixed a bug tonight that caused some of the photo album thumbnail images to not load properly. Let me know if you see any more problems with them.

Posted: 4/3/2017 10:59:13 PM
Valery

Hi! I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't load to the album more than one picture. When loaded, they overwrite each other... Sometimes the image is not inserted into the message. Maybe I something wrong doing?
Posted: 4/4/2017 12:26:04 AM
Jason

Thanks for letting me know about that. It definitely sounds like a bug. Can you tell me what browser you are using?

thanks

Jason

Posted: 4/4/2017 7:25:49 AM
Valery

Thanks for the reply. I use the browser Google Chrome. It works well, easy to work and has a built-in translator. Besides the already mentioned I want to add: I have tried many times, but I was unable to add a picture to an existing album. I know that some of the problem sites can depend on the browser, but I have currently all devices installed Chrome.
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:45:15 PM
Jason

Thanks for the details. I'll take a look this weekend to see what I can do. I really need to replace the whole photo album implementation with something that actually works on mobile devices too, so it's a good time to investigate both.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.