Any Moog Melodia owners out there?

Posted: 10/4/2018 8:25:52 AM
pitts8rh

A photo of the front logo for the black panel version would be great, as would any other photos or data that you may be inclined to post or add to your photo album for posterity.  I'm beginning to like the black panel version, but that decision is a ways off fortunately.  Photos would be a great help to me and perhaps others down the road.  I sometimes spend hours researching vintage rarities hoping to find scraps of information that get missed in superficial Google searches.

BTW, another thing that I wanted to ask was about how the pitch antenna connection is made in the end block.  Is there an internally threaded metal insert in the hole, or threads in wood, or something else?

I'm looking forward to your information, but there is no hurry.  I'm still at the point of working out a honeycomb coil winder for the variable inductors/transformers for this and other projects.

Thanks again,
Roger

Posted: 10/11/2018 12:57:20 PM
pitts8rh

I want to thank Senior Falcon for coming through with an amazingly detailed set of sketches for the Melodia, much more than I would have hoped for.  These took some time, and I appreciate it very much.  I will update this thread with details of the progress over the winter.  

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.