Who can be contacted (and how) regarding lost login information?

Posted: 11/4/2019 5:53:30 PM
pitts8rh

I have been trying to contact an admin on behalf of member senior_falcon who has forgotten his password.  He contacted me by personal email indicating that his attempts to contact someone at TW have gone unanswered.  On the chance that his email is blocked he asked me to try, although I have never made contact in the past either.  I tried the "tips" email as well as a personal message to Jason, who apparently no longer accepts PMs.

If anyone knows who is handling administrative duties such as lost login info, please let me or senior_falcon know.  Thanks!

Posted: 11/4/2019 8:21:33 PM
Thierry

Unfortunately, my administration rights are limited. I can see that the user account is locked but can not unlock it, and I can’t modify the password without knowing the old one.
Thus, I sent a PM to Jason on a private channel, hoping that he’ll jump in and help.

Posted: 11/4/2019 8:39:08 PM
Thierry

Update: Jason just replied to me. He will try to look into this tonight after work.

Posted: 11/4/2019 8:46:22 PM
pitts8rh

Thanks, Thierry. With Jason planning to purge dormant members I hope he at least opens up some more direct lines of communication for those that may wish to remain on the books. 

Posted: 2/1/2023 5:41:59 AM
clararox

Don't know if this is an appropriate place to post my situation. I have an "inactive user profile" 
I could never get back into because I created an unacceptable? username ["claraяox"] which 
TW will not allow be typed in. Because of the incorrect use of "я" as an "R"? 

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know [so it could be swept.] 

Also, was wondering if I may,  please, "change my username altogether" just this once? Wanted to use an "original" name, initially, but no good username could I think up that was relevant, so just 
went with "clararox." 

Now, wish to have ["cleremin"] as my username! Was hoping to avoid deletion of my current profile 
to get it. And I most likely won't over something this small. ☺

Thank you admin

From edit post, my compact paragraphs with normal spacing type, looks nothing like it does after post link is pressed. 🤔 Just didn't intend for sentences being broken up that way! Not my style. 😎

Posted: 2/7/2023 7:04:51 PM
Jason

Unfortunately, our system does not currently support changing usernames. 

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.