How to reset theremini?

Posted: 3/31/2020 12:42:33 AM
twrainwreck

i just recently got a theremini and changed some of the presets around, thinking they would just go back to the factory suggested settings.  Nope.  Now i don't know what note range the presets had.  Any idea what to do?  Or am i kinda screwed.  I'm a beginner and just want to learn the easiest way.  Now their presets options are all messed up and sound wonky.  Nothing like they did out of the box

Posted: 3/31/2020 3:01:00 AM
DreadVox

I think the editor does have the factory defaults as one of the *.theremini settings libraries from which you can reload them when needed.
Look around in the editor in the Library Manager screen.

Posted: 3/31/2020 6:20:49 AM
Valery

This method is described on the Moog forum in the " FAQ " section. To restore the factory settings, as well as before installing teremini, you need to enable the tool by holding down SETUP and ROOT. After enabling it, turn it off and on again. After that, you need to calibrate again.

Posted: 3/31/2020 6:48:22 AM
twrainwreck

This method is described on the Moog forum in the " FAQ " section.  To restore the factory settings, as well as before installing teremini, you need to enable the tool by holding down SETUP and ROOT. After enabling it, turn it off and on again. After that, you need to calibrate again.

Would this restore to an older firmware?  The FAQ on moog would not load no matter how many times i clicked.  i did email moog, which im waiting for repsonse.

Posted: 3/31/2020 6:56:45 AM
twrainwreck

I think the editor does have the factory defaults as one of the *.theremini settings libraries from which you can reload them when needed.Look around in the editor in the Library Manager screen.

I havn't messed with the editor.  I just downloaded it.  Does this allow me to load other users presets to mine?  Or do i have to stay connected?

Posted: 3/31/2020 7:15:10 AM
Valery

Зачем использовать старую версию? 1.1.1 довольно стабильный. Я думаю, что для того, чтобы вернуться к старой версии, вам нужно будет переписать ее. А при перезапуске нужно держать обе кнопки нажатыми одновременно.

Posted: 3/31/2020 7:18:37 AM
Valery

The editor is made to configure and download custom presets in Termini.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.