new Theremin music

Posted: 2/28/2021 4:03:05 PM
Kevin Sinnott

not sure if it's ok to post a link to any streaming services on here and if it isn't i apologise and please take me down.
If it is ok please take some time to have a listen to some new theremin music I released a few weeks ago.
I was in the process of mixing a much longer piece but the time its taking I decided i'd like to get some other ideas out in the ether.
thanks

https://open.spotify.com/album/0FCoMzhhqG5tJt8DlHlsrk?si=bdRjQQOZRm-0O5qVlc2b3g

spotify:album:0FCoMzhhqG5tJt8DlHlsrk

Posted: 2/28/2021 5:30:49 PM
pitts8rh

If you want to have your music heard it might be good to post it on a site accessible without an a account. I tried to play it but realized I had dumped my Spotify account a while back. Many people post their own music here so that's not a problem.  It just helps to make it as easy as possible. 

Posted: 3/11/2021 3:35:56 PM
Kevin Sinnott

Took your advice, here it is on band camp.

https://kevinsinnott.bandcamp.com/album/pray-to-the-theremin

Ta

Posted: 3/11/2021 4:54:40 PM
pitts8rh

That's better!  I count seven songs and any or all of those could blend seamlessly into the right kind of movie soundtrack.  Great accompaniment music too, with the traditional theremin doing what theremins do best.

Even my wife turned around from her computer and said "that sounds nice" (on #4).  Did you think about responding to the post here where someone was soliciting a theremin player?

BTW, what theremin are you using?

Posted: 3/11/2021 5:11:48 PM
Kevin Sinnott

I just wish I knew how to hyperlink on here 😃
I use an etherwave pro, was lucky to get one a long time ago. 
I live in the UK so a bit far for me to travel for that theremin player gig 🤣
Glad you enjoyed the tunes and thank you for listening (and the good advice).

Posted: 3/11/2021 5:37:42 PM
pitts8rh

"I just wish I knew how to hyperlink on here 😃"

Just select the icon to the right of the smiley face in the tool bar above and insert your link.

"I use an etherwave pro, was lucky to get one a long time ago. "

Yes indeed. 

"I live in the UK so a bit far for me to travel for that theremin player gig 🤣"

I didn't read past the subject line but I was thinking that doing it remotely might be a possibility.

"Glad you enjoyed the tunes and thank you for listening (and the good advice)."

You're welcome.

Posted: 10/26/2021 8:04:56 PM
lodavyes

How picky everyone is, as if they were stars...

Posted: 10/26/2021 8:19:02 PM
crofiton

Well, all the stars are here, popular personalities. I also wondered why some people snap back and try to make something of themselves. When I watched the global charts music, I thought that every second person there is a passerby from the street. People are successful and yet they behave in a very reserved way. I'm not talking about Jackson or Rihanna, just people who've achieved something recently. And there are those who once performed at a talent show and acted as if he had a tick in Instagram and a lot of fans from the performed someone else's song. I wonder how they'll treat me when I tell them who I am...

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.