Make the 2020 Phoenix Electrodeum Classic – Free PCB – Easy Parts List

Posted: 1/3/2020 12:25:47 AM
oldtemecula

This week is Russian Christmas, Santa sent me greetings from St Petersburg and that is the truth.

Before I order any boards does anybody even want one or just stay with your engineer approved White Experimenter Boards?

Theremin2@oldtemecula.com

If you are in the States email your name to be on the Phoenix Electrodeum Build List to receive a free pitch PCB. Send me a short story describing you as a hobbyist and a picture of your soldering skills. If you are in Europe it would be better to do a single shipment and have someone there distribute.  They could stuff the board and sell the board for $500 each. You have my blessings.  No go for $1000 each stuffed board, supply and demand.

* My two boards fit inside a EWS box, purchase one cheap, spend less than $100 if it doesn’t work. *

Every time I hear the 2020 Phoenix Electrodeum in this video it is as if she is now telling me to let her go and “set her free”.  Merry Christmas

Both digital & analog theremins can produce a beautiful fluty whistle, from there they part ways.

Christopher

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.