B3(S) FOR SALE--WOWEE, GANG!

Posted: 1/22/2010 4:21:57 PM
fintushel

Don't ask me why--it's a complicated tale--but I am the proud owner of FOUR B-3 theremins, very slightly used. If you want a very decent, nearly indestructible, totally playable theremin (as demonstrated on several fine you-tube videos) at the lowest price imagineable, get one (or 2 or 3 or 4) here. $109.99 each will do it for me, plus one cent for postage.

(Check it out at BURNS THEREMINS (http://www.soundslikeburns.com.))
Posted: 1/22/2010 4:40:22 PM
fintushel

OH, I FORGOT! I also have three Behringer Ultratone HT108 15-watt keyboard amps that work well with the B-3 (or any other theremin): two instrument inputs with individually adjustable volume, plus a CD input, LOW, MID, HIGH eq dials, headphone output, hey nonny nonny and a hotchacha. FOR THE RIDICULOUS PRICE OF $39.99 each (plus one cent for postage.)

Can you afford to miss this opportunity? Will your children forgive you if you pass this up? Or are you a heartless wretch who doesn't give a flea's butt about the quality of your own life or about your children--or me?

BUY NOW BEFORE I'M BROKE AND DEAD!
Posted: 1/23/2010 5:29:31 AM
StonedImmaculate

That must have been quite a symphony with four B3's, are there any left? If so, hopefully you'll be hearing back from me tomorrow, or is it today technically?

'Do lolly lolly,
shicky bum, shicky bum
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:31:35 AM
fintushel

Yes, o fortunate one, I still have one or two, but act now--they're going fast!
Posted: 2/11/2010 6:38:18 AM
walidch

Hi,

Do you ship internationally? And how do you accept payments?

Thanks!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.