Without Touch 2.0 European Theremin Festival 12-14 Sept 2008

Posted: 4/29/2008 9:58:06 AM
Thierry

As the organisator Wolfgang Streblow told me just in an Email, the final and working release of the Website will be set up this Friday.

By the way: If people from our "French connection" see difficulties in communicating with Lippstadt in German or English, please let me know, I will help.

(Chers compatriotes, si vous voyez des difficultés de communication avec Lippstadt en anglais ou en allemand, n'hésitez pas à me contacter pour profiter de mon bilinguisme français-allemand.)
Posted: 5/6/2008 3:59:29 AM
fairplay

...uh...any ideas yet where you all will be staying?

I just called and have been told that they have not yet collected information regarding accomodations - they hope to have some information available by the end of this week...

...also: the registration confirmation-form is not ready yet :o), so the confirmations will be sent out earliest end of this, beginning of next week...

[i](Thierry, I have not yet received an email from you - have you tried to contact me already?)[/i]
Posted: 5/6/2008 4:52:22 AM
GordonC

I don't think accommodation will be a problem.

Lippstadt is also host to a large annual music festival, so they are used to finding accommodation for musicians, and there is still four months and five days to go, so plenty of time to get organised.

(-: Nonetheless, I have a Plan B, which involves buying a tiny tent. :-)
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:03:34 AM
fairplay

[i](-: Nonetheless, I have a Plan B, which involves buying a tiny tent. :-)[/i]

...before we do that I'll bring that HUGE caravan (12 or 15m) my uncle has and we install ourselves right in front of the main entrance...

...no, seriously: I think there might be some nice [i]side-effects[/i] in case we manage to stay all at the same place...leave your sleeping pills at home!
Posted: 8/28/2008 10:17:24 AM
fairplay

...sorry, but this thread/information needs to move up and stay up here for a couple of days now!

...it'll be interesting what kind of live-coverage they'/we'll be able to achieve to keep everyone informed...

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.