Boy Scouts

Posted: 11/2/2007 1:03:43 AM
hypergolic

just had an amazing lunch with the district boy scout executive. I recently organized a very successful scouting event called Jamboree on the Air. Today I had lunch with the guy at the council level who was my contact and who gets paid to promote scouting. I needed to pass over monies paid for event patches, sign-in attendance data, etc. Well, jamboree talk can only last so long during a lunch long hour break. We started talking about music somehow. He told me played cello. I told him I played a theremin. He said “WOW!!!! I really want to learn how to play that instrument!!!!”

I’ll give you only one guess what dominated our conversation for the remainder of lunch. I’m going to help him get started.

Philip Neidlinger
Posted: 11/8/2007 8:11:38 AM
omhoge

Excellent, never miss a chance at there-vangalism.

Would the scouts host a theremin presentation? It would have to fit into some technical badge or other.

Thanks for being so open and supportive Philip, kindness from the start can only help if a newcomer is fated to become hooked on the Theremin.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.