Lev Sighting?

Posted: 5/25/2006 11:18:15 PM
Jeff S

No, I'm not seeing apparitions of Lev Termen walking the earth. Although at times I do hear ghostly sounds. LOL

But, I did just catch the last couple of minutes of a show on the Discovery Channel called C.I.A. Secrets - Stealing Secrets. Just as it was ending I swear they flashed a picture, for just a fraction of a second, of our beloved Lev Termen.

Did anyone happen to catch this show? Maybe it will be on again and worth looking out for.
Posted: 5/26/2006 2:14:50 PM
Jon B

I remember seeing that show maybe a year ago? They talked a bit about Theremin's bugging inventions focusing on the Great Seal incident (http://www.spybusters.com/Great_Seal_Bug.html).
Posted: 5/26/2006 10:45:30 PM
kkissinger

I didn't see the program however my (grown up) son called me and told me that it caught his attention when they mentioned Theremin's name. Though he knew about the Theremin, he didn't know the history regarding Lev's work with electronic listening devices.

My son was fascinated with the program and Termin's genius and he enjoyed telling me all about it.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.