Theremin in Spoilsbury Toast-Boy 1 and 2 (very strange cartoon by David Firth)

Posted: 7/14/2009 5:44:22 PM
Thierry

I prefer being called arrogant or whatsoever than accepting such crappy animations as the "good tone" in a civilized society. I think that some boys during puberty might find that interesting due to hormonal trouble, but normally one should have overcome this phase at least at the age of 17 years.

Adult people who invent, create, publish and promote such stuff are mentally immature in my eyes and should rather consult a psychiatrist.

Sorry for these harsh words, but I had to utter them before barfing.

(At least one positive side effect of this discussion: I had to look up and learn new vocabulary... so at least my weak English got enhanced)
Posted: 7/14/2009 7:03:22 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

[i]"Adult people who invent, create, publish and promote such stuff are mentally immature in my eyes and should rather consult a psychiatrist." - Thierry [/i]

Absolutely agree! - But I [i]might[/i] take it further, and say that they should be [i]forced[/i] to see a psychiatrist.

.. And before anyone retorts that I should see a psychiatrist - I have already been there, done that.. "they raised the blade, made the change, re-arranged till I was sane - locked the door and threw away the key - theres someone in my head....." ;-))
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:03:49 PM
GordonC

[i]weird British accents[/i]

There's nothing weird about the Doncaster accent. Some of my relatives talk just like that.

(Roll on, posting #26.)
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:23:37 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

[i]"Roll on, posting #26"[/i]

;-) !
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:25:22 PM
FredM

Are we absolutely sure its posting #26 we are waiting for ?
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:25:59 PM
FredM

Yep - Topic closed!

Continued Here (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~wbutler/kristol.html) [b]:-))[/b]

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.