Etherwave Pro Review

Posted: 5/27/2006 5:30:06 PM
lifeinbalance

Hi Nathan
I'm in the process of buying a Moog E-Pro.
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.
Maybe you can help with this question:

I'm buying the Etherwave Pro in part as a controller for my Moog Voyager (version 3.1). Will the CV outputs of the "Etherwave Pro" allow me to do this? Will I be able to "play" the voice / patches on the Voyager by using the CV outs on the Etherwave Pro? Has anyone
had any success with this? Would I need any other hardware? I've ask this question on the moog forum and didn't get any feedback from anyone.
I send this to as a reply to your post because I noticed that you own a E-Pro and a Voyager.
I have a working knowledge of the Theremin and know my way around the instrument a little.
Any help that you or anyone reading this can offer would be much appreciated.
Peace
Steve

Posted: 5/27/2006 10:01:06 PM
kkissinger

The Etherwave Pro's CV outputs are calibrated in volts per octave and should work fine with the Voyager or any analog synth that is so designed.

The Epro is a great instrument and you are in for a lot of fun once you receive it. Enjoy!
Posted: 5/27/2006 11:17:31 PM
lifeinbalance

Thanks for the reply
Yea I can't wait for the E Pro to arrive and I really can't wait to introduce it to my Voyager and EML 101.
"Synths meet your new playmate"
btw I went to your site - what beautiful music.
thanks for making this availble as downloads.
sweet!!
Steve.
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:35:21 PM
kkissinger

Steve,

Thank you for the compliment.

Keep us posted on your results as you interface your Epro with your Voyager.

Enjoy!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.