VonBuck - Question about your Wavefront :)

Posted: 1/18/2011 12:20:06 PM
Amethyste

Hey there Friend :)

I read on TW that the Wavefront is not quite as linear as the E-Pro but much more so than the Etherwave. It makes more sense to me to play on a more linear direction than not. Did it take you some time to adjust yourself to the Wavefront's playground?

Can you share with me (or anyone who owns a Wavefront) your thoughts on its personnality, playability etc...?

As a former Cellist (quite terrible at it I might add!) - the soft timbre of the Wavefront is truly appealing to me. Extremely!

And VonBuck, are you going to be near where I live in the upcoming weeks/months with your Wavefront so that I can see it and maybe experience a little bit of it, granted you would let me :)

Thank you for reading. :)

PS: Do you have a Facebook page? It would make it quite easier to communicate as I feel that you might not be checking the site on a daily basis...
Posted: 1/18/2011 2:47:53 PM
Thierry

Amethyste, why don't you spend some holidays in L.A.? You could visit Gene Segal's workshop and I'm sure he will answer all your questions.
Posted: 1/18/2011 3:26:32 PM
Amethyste

Thierry -

I wish! I could use a little break from this snow we've been getting lately :P But getting a new home has been a little costly with a new roof, new stain on the wood outside etc...

It would be lovely to visit his workshop - that yould be really interested to see how it is set up and how he works...

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.