Also looking for an Enkelaar

Posted: 8/16/2005 2:21:08 AM
grimnir

Hi again!
I have decided to buy an Enkelaar for my best friends 40th birthday, but I have also been unable to get in touch with Kees Enkelaar who builds them.

So, if anyone is interested in selling a fully functional Enkelaar, please contact me! Time is running out...

Thanks,
Roger
Posted: 8/19/2005 6:53:23 PM
sinno

Hope you can get one but you never even see them on ebay. maybe because they are cheap for what you actually get people will tend to keep em rather than sell. I'd love to own a moog but even then i wouldnt sell my enkelaar, but thats also because i've sold instruments in the past and I feel gutted about some of them now.
Posted: 8/19/2005 8:07:32 PM
Jason

I've always found a perfectly good reason to sell old instruments I wasn't using anymore, and I've ended up regretting every single sale.

I know a fellow in WA who has never sold a single instrument he's ever owned. He has an incredible room full of vintage gear he calls "the submarine" - it's always on and ready to play whenever the feeling strikes. You've gotta love that!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.