Subscope Theremin

Posted: 1/3/2013 1:12:00 AM
bisem

Does anyone have any information on where or how to purchase a Subscope theremin?

The only website I can find "http://www.subscope.de/theremin.html" shows the models available but no purchase information....thanks!

Posted: 1/3/2013 1:50:37 AM
Amethyste

Hello, I have a Subscope. I love it! 

The maker is Dominik Bednarz and he doesn't post prices because he builds them to your specifications, and the price will vary upon your specs. the best thing to do is to send him an email asking what you want and he will Reply to you shortly. His email is listed on his website.

how did you find them? :)

Posted: 1/3/2013 5:55:09 AM
bisem

Thanks....I will let you know how it goes.

Posted: 1/3/2013 6:11:40 AM
bisem

I'm sorry...I didn't answer your question.    I read about his theremins and then saw you playing one and commenting about how you like it compared to your Wavefront.   After playing for almost three years I have decided that the therein isn't just a passing fad for me and I am ready to move up a notch from the Etherwave.  May I ask what specifications you had built into yours?  And dare I ask the price range I will be looking at?   I had considered the Wavefront but prefer something more portable that doesn't look like something from baggage claim at the airport!

Posted: 1/3/2013 10:24:25 AM
DOMINIK

Amey, i am happy that i receive no spam-mails at all and fear that robots easily might ignore spacers. I´d love you to remove my mail address, there is one on my site which will work. Thanks.

bisem, i work as an artist and those are available as art objects. By accident they double as theremin concerning my interest here in giving an archaic feeling a form. For reasons i prefer private contact about pricing, ordering and extras. Amey wanted a lefty and pitch preview.

If this is a "move up a notch from the Etherwave" is a matter of taste. It sounds different indeed.

Posted: 1/3/2013 11:01:58 AM
Thierry

Since it's still night in the US, I allowed censoring Amey's post to remove the email address following Dominik's demand.

Posted: 1/3/2013 11:05:44 AM
Amethyste

I fixed it already?

Posted: 1/3/2013 11:45:12 AM
Thierry

Thus it seems that we fixed it around the same time and logically only the last modification is visible. No prob. :-)

Posted: 1/3/2013 12:03:54 PM
Amethyste

Seems like we were online at the same time, Thierry! Thank you for fixing it :)

Posted: 1/3/2013 12:12:25 PM
DOMINIK

Thanks both of you.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.