Hiatus needed ... Farewell for now :)

Posted: 4/5/2014 5:21:58 AM
Amethyste

Hello Friends :)

I wanted to all let you know that I will be taking a somewhat long hiatus from posting on here and most likely, on the net in general.

Life is becoming demanding in general also I need to study for certifications and it is occupying a huge portion on my time at the moment.

I am also trying to finish my Theremin and piano album with Doug Hammer for the summer and this is another project that is taking a while to finish (God forbid we'd release something off pitch!!) cause it is thousands and thousands of takes and re-takes until it is "just" right for release ~ cause you know, once it is out there, it is too late to change anything! Anyhow... Not that it matters much (or people care that much about my coming and going anyway :), but I wanted to say Goodbye for now! See you all some time in the future ~ it has been fun! :)

Amey

Posted: 4/5/2014 5:38:52 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Amey -

You will be missed!

I know the problem though - its real difficult to keep TW "involvement" down to a managable level for some people, and it ends up gobbling hours..

But if you could manage a visit every now and then, that would be real nice!  - And best wishes on your studies and other adventures!

Fred.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.