Mark Keppinger On the Mend

Posted: 6/27/2014 2:33:56 PM
hypergolic

All Keppinger Theremin enthusiasts and others:

Mark Keppinger recently suffered a near-fatal cardiac event. He is currently recuperating at his parents' home and is on the mend. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. Mark gave me permission to pass this information along.

Philip

Posted: 6/27/2014 4:17:20 PM
gtc

OMG. Glad to hear he's on the mend.

Posted: 6/27/2014 5:38:37 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Thanks for letting us know, Philip.

Mark - If you do read this.. My best wishes go to you for a speedy and full recovery!

I also had a "near-fatal cardiac event" back in 2011, and have found it real difficult to get back to "normal" - I think it comes down a lot to how much love and support you get from friends and family - If you have this, you have a far better prognosis.

It is only help from a few friends (and a couple of on-line friends, including some at TW) that pulled me through.. A lot changed when I was forced to face the reality of my mortality - Huge shift in my values and motivations.

I hope you get all the support (medical and emotional) that you will need, and will be back on your feet soon!

Fred.

Posted: 6/28/2014 12:59:20 PM
dewster

Best wishes to you Mark on a swift recovery.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.