Danilo Parra releases theremin documentary

Posted: 1/18/2015 3:40:41 PM
Thomas Grillo

@coalport: I totally agree. Both Danilo, and I wish it could've been longer, but his funds were extremely limited, even though it was funded through Kickstarter, albeit at a minimal bid. It was just Danilo, and his sidekick, Isiah with the camera. Just about all of his budget went to colour grading, and editing. I doubled as gaffer, theatrical electrician, even let them use my studio jibs, lighting, ect. All their lighting was destroyed by the airline. Yeh, it really deserved more, but we had a great time filming here. Oh, the Borg cube's still a work in progress. LOL

Posted: 1/19/2015 12:51:11 AM
coalport

Thomas, when the Borg cube is finally completed and the drones are activated you had BETTER BE CAREFUL! I would hate to hear that you and Rosie had been assimilated by your own creation. Don’t forget, once it’s operational it will be almost impossible to destroy because it will be self-regenerating.

Who knows, after the hive mind links to a subspace channel and establishes communication with Unimatrix 01, Jackson, Mississippi, could get a visit from the Borg Queen and if that happens, RESISTANCE WILL BE FUTILE!

Posted: 1/19/2015 1:21:01 AM
Thomas Grillo

LOL! Nah, not a chance! I'll just turn on all the theremins, including the Theremini, and use sympathetic resonance to blow that rutty Borg queen, and her drones right back whence they came! Failing that, there's always Rosita. LOL

Posted: 1/21/2015 12:19:33 AM
coalport

ET's don't like animals - particularly dogs. They cannot control the canine brain the way they can control the brains of humans. 

As for the Borg queen, you have to admit, once she is fully assembled and hooked into her cyberbody, she is sort of luscious in a kind of green spotlights & lasers kinda way...

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.