I Sit Here Sipping Shots of Glenlivet French Oak 12 Year Old Scotch

Posted: 3/13/2018 9:27:05 PM
Touchless

Interesting post Jason:

As I sit here sipping shots of Glenlivet French Oak 12 Year Old Scotch I do recognize something very unique in this demo below. That guy at TW does these same demonstrations with cheap digital sound but is much closer to being a theremin than this product… both using the sacred name.

Our guy recognizes true theremin sound is analog, maybe he will have one of his sound selections in analog from the mixer point besides just at the speaker. I am sure he has thought about this as he explores perfection in his digital approach covering the many other parameters.

The guy in the video says he does not know how to play it musically, I do not think anyone does, not even a simple tune unless they are just into digitally triggered noise. Many years ago I remember software called guitar synth that did similar sounds. I thought it was cool but I was very musically immature back then, like having my car stereo and the loud pipes on my car wake up the entire neighborhood at 5 AM when I went to work. That is nothing next to how loud my Harley is today! Still waiting for someone to try and kick my ass, a firm believer in UFC cage fighting to solve political issues. A friend of Tito and Chuck who enjoy visiting Tombstone.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.