Recent presentation Theremin: A Hands On-Hands Off Interactive Experience

Posted: 9/10/2018 5:41:38 PM
Sussman

On Sep. 2, 2018 in the LA area, I brought my Theremin: A Hands On-Hands Off Interactive Experience to the 
Pasadena Museum Of History for its science fiction "Imagining the Future" exhibit.
It was a standing room only interactive presentation.
After the lecture/presentation/recital with an RCA Theremin and my sculptural Moog Etherwave,
everyone enjoyed an interactive experience. They experienced how music can be made with the wave of a 
hand and the capacitance of our bodies electrical interference with a Theremin's electromagnetic fields.

From my youtube channel you can view a sample of my presentation:www.youtube.com/channel/UCYX3c7Utp5kuybbtwHFgSpw
or youtube: Ed Sussman Theremin

Enjoy and Best to All!

Posted: 9/10/2018 8:05:05 PM
oldtemecula

Excellent Ed, you reminded me of what I found fascinating back around 1964 and then years later of how beautiful the theremin can be. Each person has their own interpretation of what the instrument is about, for me it begins with a unique sound Lev Sergeyevich noticed by accident, I think when doing experiments with gasses and RF.

Christopher
http://Hwy79.com

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.